AFS staff vacancies
Are you a couple of years into your career and ready to take an exciting next step together with other finance professionals? Are you an experienced professional looking for an inspiring new environment?
AFS offers challenging career opportunities to courageous and ambitious finance professionals with a common sense view, executing power and the ability to communicate with clients on all levels.
At the moment we have the following vacancies or you can send an open application to firstname.lastname@example.org
JAVA / KOTLIN developer| AFS GROUP AMSTERDAM
AFS Group is a European financial service provider specialized as an intermediary in the wholesale Financial and Renewable Energy sector. With over 100 employees from offices in 4 countries AFS provides voice and hybrid brokering, execution, electronic trading and transaction advice services for a wide range of asset classes. Thanks to AFS in-depth market knowledge and strong historical relationships AFS can offer her clients added value through best price discovery, time saving best execution and qualified advice.
For our Electronic Venues department, we are searching for a medior Java/ Kotlin developer. In this role you will be working on an innovative electronic platform which provide tradability for SME shares. As developer you will be part of an intelligent and highly motivated development team with 8 direct colleagues. We are looking for a diligent and communicative developer that can lend a hand in brainstorming with management and who likes to understand the commercial aspect of the software he is creating.
What we expect:
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in the programming languages Java and/or Kotlin
- You are a back end and/or full stack software engineer experienced in web development technologies
- Experienced in PostgreSQL
- Able to work with Spring boot, Flyway, GraphQL, R2DBC, Netty, Webflux, Docker and Kubernetes
- Practical knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- It’s important you are conscientious, and you have a strong sense of agency
- Open in communication to tackle the project’s complexities together
- You show interest in the financial services industry
- You communicate fluently in English
- A good understanding of the Dutch language is nice to have
What we offer:
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam, the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange
- Working in an awesome, ambitious and driven high performing team
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization with years of experience
- Competitive remuneration and training possibilities
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- NS Business card (depending on your residence)
- Free inhouse fitness
- A variety of activities with the team
If you are interested, please submit your resume via the application form.
“We recruit our own AFS colleagues. We don’t need help from external parties. If we receive resumes from recruitment agencies, we reserve the right to contact them directly and treat them as regular candidates.”
AFS vacancies foreign offices
The AFS operation is run from four locations.The headquarters in Amsterdam and three offices abroad
At the moment there are no vacancies in the foreign offices.
T: +31 20 5220 275
Warwick House 65-66
EC4R 1EB Queen Street London
T: +44 207 173 4820
CH – 8105 Regensdorf Zurich
T: +41 (0)44 289 40 10