Are you a couple of years into your career and ready to take an exciting next step together with other finance professionals? Are you an experienced professional looking for an inspiring new environment?
AFS offers challenging career opportunities to courageous and ambitious finance professionals with a common sense view, executing power and the ability to communicate with clients on all levels.
AFS Financial has the following open vacancies at the moment:
(Junior) Broker Money Markets (German Market) – Amsterdam office, The Netherlands
Is resourceful your middle name? Are you a serious sparring partner for (y)our clients? Can you understand (your) clients needs? Do you like to travel and do you already have some sales experience? This might be the opportunity you are looking for!
The Money Market
The AFS Interest Rates department consists of a highly experienced team of 40 people which serves a unique mix of banking, corporate and government clients all over Europe, Middle East and Asia AFS is active in the following products:
- Interbank and Non-banking Deposits
- Certificates of Deposits (CD) & Commercial Paper (CP)
- Repurchase Agreements
- Foreign Exchange (mainly FX-Forwards)
- Interest Rate Derivatives (Swaps, FRA’s, OIS, Basis)
- Treasury Bills
- Medium Term Notes
- Private Placements and Structured Loans
To improve our offering to our current clientele and expand our business we are currently looking to hire a German speaking Broker Money Markets.
- Expand the client base with new clients – develop existing clients in our network
- Introduce the existing order flow to new corporate clients (i.e. Pension funds, Insurance companies, Asset managers, Corporations, etc) and search for new opportunities to increase and improve the order flow
- Identify clients’ needs and pro-actively act to achieve best-in-market customer satisfaction
- Actively look for new and cross-selling opportunities within AFS Group departments
- In addition to the client focus, a product focus on short term debt securities (T-Bills, CD/CPs, short term bonds) is part of the job
Competencies and qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor degree or similar level
- A pro-active, entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to develop business in new directions
- A creative team player with excellent social, sales and communication skills
- Accurate, excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Fluent in German
- Familiar with setting and reaching team targets, works well under pressure
- Don’t be afraid to do cold calling
- The ambition to grow on a personal level and in your team
What we offer
We’ll promise you a job that is never boring and ask for your full commitment in return.
- Working in an awesome, ambitious and driven high performing team
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam, the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange
- Competitive remuneration and training possibilities
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- NS Business train card (depending on your residence)
- Free inhouse fitness
- A variety of activities with the team
Get in touch!
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to become a member of this motivated team on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange? Please submit your resume and cover letter via the link to the application form.
Invited for a job interview?
1st round: Job interview with the hiring manager and Corporate Recruiter
2nd round/3th round: Job interview with some of your future team members and the Head of Money Markets
We are happy to recruit our AFS colleagues by ourselves. We do not need help from external parties. If we receive resumes from unaffiliated recruitment agencies, we reserve the right to contact the persons involved directly and treat candidates as regular candidates.