Position Seniors Repo Brokers
AFS Group is an independent European multi-asset class broker, primarily operating as an intermediary for Financial Institutions, Corporate Clients and (semi) Government bodies.
With offices in Amsterdam, London, Zurich and Frankfurt, AFS offers a range of Fixed Income, Interest Rates, Energy / Environmental, Exotics, Equity and Equity derivatives products. AFS also offers a variety of market information and data services. AFS has 90 employees.
The AFS Interest Rate desk of consists of a team of highly experienced men and women which serves a unique mix of banking, corporate and government clients all over Europe. To improve our offering to our current clientele and expand our business we are currently looking to hire experienced Repo brokers with an existing network.
AFS Interest is active in the following products:
- Interbank and Non-banking Deposits
- Certificates of Deposits (CD) & Commercial Paper (CP)
- Repurchase Agreements
- Foreign Exchange (mainly FX-Forwards)
- Interest Rate Derivatives (Swaps, FRA’s, Eonia’s)
- Treasury Bills
- Medium Term Notes
- Fixed Income
- Private Placements and Structured Loans
- Expand the Repo client base
- Introduce the existing order flow to new clients and search for new opportunities to increase and improve the order flow
- Train and support junior broker(s)
- Actively look for cross-selling opportunities for other AFS desks
Competencies and qualifications
- A pro-active, entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to develop business in new directions
- Excellent social, sales and communication skills
- Teamplayer, integer, flexible
- Fluent in English, fluency in more languages is considered as a plus
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Repo markets
If you are interested, please send your resume and a cover letter to the HR manager (email@example.com).