Senior Institutional Fixed Income Brokers
AFS Group is an independent European multi-asset class broker, primarily operating as an intermediary for Financial Institutions, Corporate Clients and (semi) Government bodies.
With offices in Amsterdam, London, Zurich and Frankfurt, AFS offers a range of Fixed Income, Interest Rates, Energy / Environmental, Exotics, Equity and Equity derivatives products. AFS also offers a variety of market information and data services. AFS has 90 employees.
The AFS Fixed Income department consists of a team of highly experienced men and women which serves a unique mix of banking, corporate and government clients all over Europe. To improve our offering to our current clientele and expand our business, we are currently looking to hire Senior Institutional Fixed Income Brokers with an existing client portfolio.
- Expanding the Fixed Income client base;
- Introducing the existing order flow to new clients and search for new opportunities to increase and improve the order flow;
- Training and supporting junior broker(s);
- Actively looking for cross-selling opportunities for other AFS desks;
Competencies and qualifications
- An existing client portfolio;
- A pro-active, entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to develop business in new directions;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills,
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- A team player that is comfortable to work in an international team;
- Accurate but with the ability to work well under pressure;
- Flexible and creative;
- Fluency in Dutch and English. A third language is a preference;
What we offer
You have the opportunity to be part of a growing and ambitious company. AFS is located in a historical building, which used to be the old stock exchange trading floor, in the center of Amsterdam.AFS offers an interesting, international and professional working environment, with a strong focus on personal development. In addition to that, we offer a corporate remuneration and possible equity participation.
If you are interested, please send your resume and a cover letter to the HR manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).