Sales Trader Green Certificates – German/French
Excellent learning environment with profit sharing opportunities
Company AFS Group
Department AFS Energy
Location Amsterdam Stock Exchange
Your new company (www.afsgroup.nl)
AFS Group is the leading independent financial intermediary on the European main land connecting over two thousand financial institutions, corporate clients and governmental bodies. With offices in Amsterdam, London, Zurich and Frankfurt our 90 professionals connect and service clients in the disciplines of:
- Environmental commodities
- Fixed Income
- Interest Rates
- Equity and equity derivatives
- Exotic financial products
- Debt Capital Markets solutions
- Market analyses and data services
Your new department
The Energy department has extensive experience in consulting and brokerage in the Renewable Energy market. Our young and rapidly growing Energy desk helps organizations to achieve their sustainability objectives related to carbon emissions, renewable energy, energy efficiency, biogas and biofuels and assists them in realizing their renewable energy projects.
Your new function
As a Sales Trader Green Certificates within AFS Energy you will become a key member of a team of highly motivated and professional colleagues whom will guide you from the beginning onwards. We will teach you everything you need to know about the different commodity certificate markets and products and about deal brokerage and deal structuring. Eventually you will create your own business providing your clients the highest level of service and information. You will be lead responsible for all of these clients and using your market knowledge and intelligence you will match buyers and sellers in order to optimize their deal structures and commodity certificate portfolio’s.
Who should be our new colleague?
We are looking for a Sales Trader Green Certificates for our German and French desk to further establish and grow our customer base in France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland. For this we expect you:
- To at least have a Bachelor’s Degree (HBO) or thinking level.
- To be fluent in English and German and/or French. Any other additional language would be preferred, but is not obligatory.
- To a least have some commercial experience. But most important, you have an ambitious spirit with a strong commercial mindset. You are eager and curious to learn.
- To be pro-active and not afraid to pick up the phone. You will continue to find new brokerage or deal structuring opportunities for your clients.
- To be a team player and work well under pressure.
Why should you apply?
AFS gives you the opportunity to be part of a young, growing and ambitious team within a strongly developing and dynamic market. You will have the chance to build your own business and client portfolio. We offer a very competitive salary and with the growing success within your business domain also arises an attractive profit sharing opportunity.
AFS Energy is situated on the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange, located in the heart of Amsterdam. Here you will be entering an international and professional working environment with a strong focus on both professional and personal development.
If you are interested, please send your resume and a brief note on why you should be the new addition to our team to the HR Manager Saskia Akkerman (firstname.lastname@example.org).