Position Senior Corporate Clients
AFS Group is an independent European multi-asset class broker, primarily operating as an intermediary for Financial Institutions, Corporate Clients and (semi) Government bodies.
With offices in Amsterdam, London, Zurich and Frankfurt, AFS offers a range of Fixed Income, Interest Rates, Energy / Environmental, Exotics, Equity and Equity derivatives products. AFS also offers a variety of market information and data services. AFS has 90 employees.
The AFS Interest Rate desk consists of a team of highly experienced tem of 20 men and women which serves a unique mix of banking, corporate and government clients all over Europe. AFS Interest is one of the bigger departments of AFS group and active in the following products:
- Interbank and Non-banking Deposits
- Certificates of Deposits (CD) & Commercial Paper (CP)
- Repurchase Agreements
- Foreign Exchange (mainly FX-Forwards)
- Interest Rate Derivatives (Swaps, FRA’s, Eonia’s)
- Treasury Bills
- Medium Term Notes
- Private Placements and Structured Loans
To improve our offering to our current clientele and expand our business we are currently looking to hire experienced brokers for our non-banking desk, preferably with an existing network.
- Expand the non-banking client base
- Introduce the existing order flow to new corporate clients and search for new opportunities to increase and improve the order flow
- Train and support junior broker(s)
- Actively look for cross-selling opportunities for other AFS desks
Competencies and qualifications
- A pro-active, entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to develop business in new directions
- Excellent social, sales and communication skills
- Teamplayer, integer, flexible
- Fluent in English, fluency in a second language is considered as a plus
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Interest Rate markets
What we offer
AFS offers an interesting, international and professional working environment with a strong focus on personal development. In addition to that, we offer competitive benefits.
If you are interested, please send your resume and a cover letter to Jasmijn Rupert (firstname.lastname@example.org).