Medior / Senior Broker Derivatives, Interest Desk
AFS Group is an independent European multi-asset class broker, primarily operating as an intermediary for Financial Institutions, Corporate Clients and (semi) Government bodies. With offices in Amsterdam, London, Zurich and Frankfurt, AFS offers a range of Fixed Income, Interest Rates, Energy / Environmental, Exotics, Equity and Equity derivatives products. AFS also offers a variety of market information and data services. AFS has 90 employees.
The AFS Interest Rate desk consists of a highly experienced team of 20 men and women with a unique mix of banking, corporate and government clients all over Europe. AFS Interest is active in the following products:
- Interbank and Non-banking Deposits
- Certificates of Deposits (CD) & Commercial Paper (CP)
- Repurchase Agreements (Repo)
- Foreign Exchange (mainly FX-Swaps)
- Interest Rate Derivatives (Swaps, FRA, OIS)
- Treasury Bills
- Medium Term Notes
- Private Placements and Structured Loans
To improve our offering to our current clientele and expand our business we are currently looking to hire experienced brokers for our Interest Rate Derivatives desk, preferably with an existing network.
- Expand the Interest Rate Derivatives client base;
- Introduce the existing order flow to the new clients and search for opportunities to increase and improve the order flow;
- Train and support junior broker(s);
- Actively look for cross-selling opportunities for other AFS desks.
Competencies and qualifications
- A pro-active, entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to develop business in new directions;
- Excellent social, sales and communication skills;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure;
- Fluent in English, fluency in French or at least one other language is considered a benefit;
- A minimum of three years experience in Interest Rate Derivatives markets.
What we offer
You have the opportunity to join a young, growing and ambitious company. AFS offers an interesting, international and professional working environment, with a strong focus on personal development. In addition to that, we offer competitive benefits including profit sharing possibilities.
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume to Robbin Sewdin (email@example.com).